If you need a paper copy of information on our website, please contact the school office, this will be provided free of charge.
Below are a number of forms that you can download to send into school.
If your child needs to take medication at school, we require a permission form in order to administer any medication.
Click here to download a copy of the permission form.
Explanantion of Absence
If your child is sick and is unable to attend school, please make sure you let the school know straight away and definitely in the morning on the first day of absence. Phone the office on: 020 8672 3480 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Leave a message with your child’s name, their class and the reason for their absence.
If you are unable to contact the school on the day you must complete an Explanation of Absence form. These can be collected from reception or downloaded here.
Free School Meals
You may be eligible for free school meals if you are in receipt of one of the following benefits from the Benefits Agency:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance (IBJSA)
- Prescribed Tax Credits – Parents/Carers who are in receipt of Child Tax Credit and have an annual taxable income in excess of £16,190 are not eligible for free school meals.
- Prescribed Tax Credits – Parents/Carers who are in receipt of Pension Tax Credit and have an annual taxable income in excess of £16,190 are not eligible for free school meals.
- Please produce your H.M. Revenue and Customs form to confirm that you receive
- Prescribed Tax Credits, however, if you are in receipt of any element of Working Tax Credit you do not qualify for free school meals.
If you think you are eligible for free school meals you can download a copy here, or contact the school office.
Change of Details
Please ensure that the office is always kept up to date with any changes to your contact details such as address or telephone numbers.
Click here to download a Change of Details Form
Click here for the E-Safety Agreement